IML: Please Welcome Syd Mead and Roger Servick

IML: Please Welcome Syd Mead and Roger Servick

New Subscriber(s): Syd Mead and Roger  Servick
Email Address is: oblagon@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Pasadena California

Car(s) owned: 1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron four door hardtop

Self-Introduction: I am a designer working across the spectrum of entertainment themed areas, superyachts, wide body aircraft interior design, motion pictures, television, corporate design consultantancy, academic and professional group presentations and invitational appearances and presentations at conference events. Together with Roger Servick, we have two corporations: SydMead, Incorporated and OBLAGON, incorporated. SydMead, Inc. is the design entity and OBLAGON, Inc is the publishing and publlicity extension.
I am 73 years old, active in design, traveling and, of course, sustain an active interest in the automotive industry and its quirky fashions.