Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 9:39 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: High oil pressure

Hoping to tap into the infinite knowledge this collective group
possesses I pose the following.  My 68 has always shown high oil
pressure since I have owned it.  The gauge usually read right at the top
of the "normal" range shown on the gauge.  But with fresh oil and a cold
engine it is reading above the "normal" range.  Since old engines more
normally suffer from low pressure I am inclined to believe it may be a
faulty sendng unit or gauge.  But I would appreciate the groups thoughts
and input.

Regards,

Ron

--
Let's face it, the number of people around the world in need of
a match-grade round between the eyes is on the increase,