Re: IML: Anybody have a '64-'66 Owners manual?

Re: IML: Anybody have a '64-'66 Owners manual?

Paul.

I haven't got an Imperial yet, but plan to get one soon (I think), and it'll be a daily driver! I'm assuming 10-W-30 or something would be just fine, i may switch depending on climate because I'll be moving to Columbus Ohio early next year (rather than the warm temperature year round in Arizona)

I actually read some factory information on imperiaclub.com about changing oil, and it stated that they recommend you change it I think, every 1500 miles if you do a mixture of highway/city driving, and if you do more city driving, then every three months regardless of milage. Just to be safe I'll probably just end up changing it every three months.

So as a daily driver do you think synthetic will make any better sense, or not really needed regardless?