Re: IML: Anybody have a '64-'66 Owners manual?

Re: IML: Anybody have a '64-'66 Owners manual?

Chris H.,

So you say synthetic is best for when the engine is new or newly rebuilt, but what if it's old and used? I don't mean in bad condition, but I plan to buy one and most likely it won't be a rebuild. I guess I won't have any good idea of what kind of condition the engine is really in, unless the owner tells me he's always used synthetic or something...