Re: IML: vintage imperials & getting them on the website

hi kenyon just wondering if you got the photos regards rod hokin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenyon Wills" <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:29 AM
Subject: IML: vintage imperials & getting them on the website

Your photos bounced back because you tried the wrong
door.
The IML does not allow attachments.

If you have photos, gather them together and email
them to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .  If there's a ton
of them (hopefully~!), let's talk off-list - I have a
BIG email box and could handle them with no problem
and pass them along.

If you ever forget how to get ahold of the website, go
to the IMPERIALS BY YEAR page and there is a
???CONTACT US??? button at the bottom left.  That has
the website contact email addy in it.

I read the short story about how your car was raced
across a continent on dirt roads (1926?) and that's a
fascinating story.  There HAS to be more to that!  I
do hope that you'll spend some time to collect that
information so that we can do a really super layout
and do your car justice.

--

Folks, the 68 Convertible Mobile Director guy (eBay)
sent in the original photos and we'll hopefully be

---

Do you have an Imperial that isn't on the club
website?
There is a section called AUTOBIOGRAPHIES that I've
talked up every now and then, and that's what this
discussion has been about.  You're invited to take a
photo set of your car and submit it.  The web-page is
free, and makes sharing your good fortune/taste easy.

--- Concept Tiles Labrador
<labrador@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi kenyon love to put the cars on the web just tried
but they keep coming back maybe i can send them to
you regards rod hokin

Concept Tiles Labrador
221 Brisbane Road
Labrador 4215