IML: 69 Fusible Link

John,
    That is interesting, I had to replace the fusible link in MY
69 LeBaron in 1973, but it also had the JUMPER cable from the
battery to the headlight switch.  I know that there was an issue
with the "billboard lighting" in the back to cause Chrysler to
issue a service bullitin to have the jumper wire installed in
some of the early 69's.

Æyn