IML: map light, interior lighting

True there is a map light in the dash which does not seem to work.  But as I just bought this car and am slogging through the problems which include two empty fuse slots, there are bound to be shocking revelations.  Pun intended.  If your answer is that the front doors are not supposed to turn on the overhead light, i can accept that and leave it alone.  I shall focus attention on making the map light work.  Thank you.  --Tom in AZ
63 custom

Do you Yahoo!?