From: cadij@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 5:02 PM
Subject: IML: 64 Iml Fan Belts

I just replaced the AC compressor with a rebuilt unit and replaced the two fan belts.  After about 700 miles, I noticed the inside fanbelt was fraying on the outside of the edge closest to the engine.  I see no alignment process for the compressor, it just goes where it goes.  Any ideas?

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas

Try the new Live Search today! Check it out! =