IML: '93' imperial brakes

hello fellow Imperial owners
  Well I got my baby back it's great It'll stop again...the mechanic learned so much on ABS brakes he only charged for four hours!  he also found out what was draining the battery. a short in the transmission. its just good to have a car again!!  Thanks for all your support and help.  but when my car was down my husband Mike got himself a 98 pontiac bonneville ssei (he's such a trator) lol
   Sincerely Yvonne (happy in Washington state) and Mike