Re: IML: Progress of a sort on the '60 LeCrown

Re: IML: Progress of a sort on the '60 LeCrown

Great news Richard.  Sounds like it's moving along.  Let me know how the windlacing goes.  I think that's an over the winter project for me too.  Where did you get your windlace and weatherstripping and are you satisfied with it?
I lost the HP hose on my power steering.  Apparently it was rubbing on the battery and I didn't notice it.  Driving the car without PS is not fun...don't try it at home!!
Anyway, I'm having trouble finding a replacement, had two shipped in but both were wrong.  There apparently are different parts for cars with or without Auto Pilot.
Keep us informed on your progress.
Tom

60 Crown Southampton