Re: IML: Progress of a sort/Working on a '60 Imperial

Re: IML: Progress of a sort/Working on a '60 Imperial

Yep, after removing it a couple of times now I can almost do it blindfolded..
And I thought that I was the only one that has removed the instrument
cluster as much as I already have done...

All the best,

Robert