Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:47 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Transmission Leak

Dan,

Do you belong to a local car club? Preferably a Mopar club? That can be an
invaluable resource for things like finding someone that can knock out our
transmission in a reasonable timeframe. Maybe even with some comfort in the
work itself too!

I think I would be brining it home soon if it were mine.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron