IML: Had to share this

I was walking by our second story office windows overlooking the parking lot, glanced out and for a split second was thinking "hey, that's a cool car".......then quickly realized it was my Imperial.  I laughed out loud at myself.

And while I'm on the subject.  Last Monday night coming home after dinner and pulling into the driveway in my 1998 truck, I was putting the transmission handle into Park with my right hand, reaching with my left to hit the nonexistant Neutral button on the dash and my left leg was automatically going for the Parking Brake.......talk about confused!  Again I laughed at myself.

Donn Reese
1960 Custom 4dr hdtp