RE: IML: Progress of a sort

"I'm glad you posted your challenges in such detail. (Now I don't feel so foolish for rounding the lugs on the left side for not knowing they were left hand threads).  I found the responses interesting and informative, but most of all encouraging."

I've hoped that others didn't mind my ramblings about my efforts to get my car running this summer.  I tend to get long winded at times.

What's great is when I've vented on ocassion to the IML due to being frustrated with the car and then receive encouragement from other members.  Thanks a lot, it does help.  Like Dan mentioned once, I feel like the Lone Ranger at times as there are seemingly darned few other old car enthusiasts locally and even fewer Imperial "nuts".

I do some complaining about all the work my car needs and how it gets frustrating but I do enjoy it - some things less so.  And I hope my "discoveries" help others too.

BTW, I just joined the local car club this morning.  Dan, it's the Antique Auto Mushers of Alaska.  There are no other Imperial owners registered in the club, but a few lesser Mopars.

Donn Reese
1960 Custom 4dr hdtp