Re: IML: What would you do if????

As one of "the attorneys in our list" I thought Mr.K was saying that he had the car and somebody was offering to buy it. If he needs help getting it back, that's one thing, but it sounds like he just wants to know if he should sell. My advice is that if you or your family need money for rent or food sell, if not keep it at all costs.

Rob

From: "Dan" <sunup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: What would you do if????
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:43:32 -0800

Seriously, I'd go see the owner/manager in person ASAP and take some cash with me if that is possible. If not, do you know anyone in that area you can ask to intercede for you? You've got to communicate with them and you probably should send certified mail with your intentions to pay. Don't let em steal it form you! There are attorneys in our list. Maybe one of them can offer better advice than I can. Good Luck!!

Dan

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us