IML: Please Welcome Nathan Blakesley

New Subscriber(s): Nathan Blakesley
Email Address is: blaik_79@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Kansas

Car(s) owned: 1990 Chrysler Imperial (Brown with Brown leather interior)

Self-Introduction: My Imperial was originally my grandparents'. It's been kept in tip top shape up until the year or so before I acquired it. During that time they lent it out to multiple friends, and since then it has started having its problems. I do really like the car (although my kids and neighbors lovingly refer to it as the pimpmobile), and I found this site after searching for anyone that's done repairs on these cars. I'm not mechanically inclined, but I can do basic repairs. Right now I know the brakes need replaced, the air suspension on the back needs to be fixed/converted, and I've got a weird transmission issue that I was hoping someone could help me get an understanding of. Anyways, I'm happy to be part of the family! :)