Re: IML: Static on AM radio??

I had a problem with my 90 Fifth Avenue like this and it was the
engine to body (firewall in that case) grounding strap by the
beside the alternator.  I also checked to make sure that the
other engine to body grounding straps were in place, like the
ones jumping the mounts. You must remember that the front wheel
drive transverse mounted engines are actually hanging in the
engine compartment.  BTW, also check the battery ground cable.

Æyn

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42974/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview>