From: "Klebert L. Hall" <swampyankee@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Auto Temp I

    I wish I knew. If I could go back in time and change anything about my
Imperial, that would be it. The vinyl top and somewhat pesky Budd brakes
pale to insignificance in comparison - I actually kind of like the brakes
because they're so wierd. The only thing A-T I seems really good for to me
is horrifying my mechanic friends when I show them the schematics or the
nest of tiny vacuum lines under the carpet.

    Someday when I have money and no more pressing concerns on my car I'll
address this, but I expect I'll have to go with a couple of unobtrusive /
hidden toggle switches - on/off and fan speed.

    Heh. I thought I was the only person like that. If I wanted to travel in
an automobile and not make decisions, I'd take the bus.
         -Kle.
         '69 Crown 4DHT