Re: IML: Stock Upholstery Welt

There's been some discussion about not being able to have seats reupholstered with the thin stock welt trim, instead the upholsterer makes his own larger and somewhat noticeable welt. I have an upholstery business and don't want to make any profit from this. In preparation for my 67 I've found a source for the original pre-made size welt (in black only). If your upholsterer doesn't have it I'd be happy to give him the contact info.

Dan Collins
67 Crown Coupe