IML: New info regarding frame#

Hi all.
The recent tread regarding stamped framenumbers gave me the impression, that it didnt exist. WRONG. My 1959 Custom 4 door sedan have the vinnr. stamped into the frame on the upper facing
part of the frame between 1 and 2 support to the body.
Discovered it after sandblasting and paint of the frame.
It should be read from the inside out and in my case is it matching the vinnr. on left front door-support.
regards

Jens Ole
Denmark.

I have pics if interested off list or I can mail them to webmaster...