'67 - '68 Headlamp Switch; was Re: IML: Headlamp switch on e-bay

'67 - '68 Headlamp Switch; was Re: IML: Headlamp switch on e-bay

Dan <sunup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here's kind of an interesting FYI. I was watching an item I was interested  in on e-bay today and happened to notice a NOS headlamp switch for a 67 Imperial with a bid of $151.50. I thought that was high until I looked again.. It closed out at $381.00!
Dan and Everyone,

Just for comparison, I rebuild the '67 and '68 headlight switch for $60.00.

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

  My Collection of Imperials

1965 Imperial LeBaron
  1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
  1970 Imperial LeBaron