IML: Chrysler and Imperial Parts cars I have - must be gone by 12/31/06.

IML: Chrysler and Imperial Parts cars I have - must be gone by 12/31/06.

I am selling all of my parts cars and the sending what is left of them to the crusher on 12/31/06.

If you want to see pictures, let me know and I will send you the link to my album at Kodak Gallery. These cars/parts are first with the cash gets them, so unless you have paid, you have no claim. Parts will be much cheaper if you come pull them yourself.

Of the cars shown in the pictures, one, the yellow, rust-free 74 Imperial, is drivable, and excepting an electrical condition, is in very good condition. It will have the brown interior from the Imperial parked in front of it and will only be sold as a running car. I drove it back to Atlanta from Chattanooga -- 125 mi with no problems. The rest are parts cars 78 NYB 4 dr, 2 dr; 74 Imp 2 dr; 75 Imp 4 dr; 76 NYB 4 dr.

Henry Blair
4365 Butternut Way NE
Roswell, GA   30075-5225
770-998-4897