IML: Looking for reproduction parts for the 1960 LeBaron I am restoring

IML: Looking for reproduction parts for the 1960 LeBaron I am restoring

Greetings IML members,

      I just wanted to update the club members on the status of my 1960 LeBaron I am restoring. I was out to see Lupe last night and he just got done spraying off the frame black. He's got the seats removed from the body and we have both realized that the four floor pans simply need to be replaced. Does anyone know where I could go to order these floor pans? We were going through one of his restoration books and noticed they make floor pans for various makes and models for alot of 1940's 50's and 60's Chevrolet's, Cadillacs and so forth. No luck on finding the pans for the Imperial. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Ct. Drakeula