IML: Removal of back seat strap on '62 Imperial

IML: Removal of back seat strap on '62 Imperial

I need to reglue the back seat passenger strap of my '62 LeBaron that runs
along the back of the front seat. It looks like you have to get to it from the
front of the front seat back to remove the 2 chrome end pieces. I can't seem
to find any diagrams in service book. Anybody know an easy way to get this
strap off ? After I get it off any suggestions on type of glue to use to
glue the vinyl covering back to the steel strap?