Re: IML: 90-93 IMPERIAL

Jerry my .02 on the digital vs analog dash is the analog will probably be readable.  My digital works fine but not very bright in the daytime and the odometer has some burnt out sections, so some numbers look funny 0 8 6.

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior
harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx

Add a Yahoo! contact to Windows Live Messenger for a chance to win a free trip!  ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm