Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 1:02 AM
Subject: RE: IML: Starting after a long rest period

Hi Dan,

I've just had the same experience a few weeks ago. I found my car ('66 LeBaron) after 16 year storage in a old building. The previous owner died and nobody else wanted to enjoy the car and no maintenance was performed. I just changed fuel, oil filter, sparks and their wires, battery, tyres, add oil to the gearbox conversor. The engine took just some turns to start working. We washed it and it ran perfectly some 300 miles. These engines are eternal.

Regards

Miguel from Spain.