Re: IML: Dome Light On Half Power W/O Switches Closed

Re: IML: Dome Light On Half Power W/O Switches Closed

Yep Tom,

I guess you are right here, I will compare the resistance from to outer
casing to both the contacts (which should be obviously infinete..) with
the resistance measured on a new one.

Thanks again for all your help!,

Robert