From: sunup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Starting after a long rest period

We're trying to contact an out of state owner about an Imperial that she's been paying storage fees on since 1993. In preparation it would be helpful to have information regarding starting an engine that hasn't run for 13 years. Also, is there a way to "winterize" an engine? For example; fill it up with something that will protect while it sits just to keep everything wet? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan Collins
67 Crown Coupe