IML: Please Welcome tracy

New Subscriber(s): tracy
Email Address is: blastfromthepast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: new zealand

Car(s) owned: 1970 2dr lebaron
1972 4dr lebaron

Self-Introduction: HI was a memeber a few years back but lost all my details so need to re join,
my name is Tracy and i am 34 years old and have four cool sons,
I used to own a 1960 lebaron but swapped this with my ex hubby for his 1970 as it was to much work for me, the 70 is in mint condition and only has 18,000 original miles on it,it is bahama blue and beautiful,i also own a very rusty treble black 1972 imperial lebaron,
I do have a question if anyone can let me know that would be great,
where would the engine number be located on the block??? just need them now so i can register my car so its rd legal,