Re: IML: Please Welcome Phil & Judi Rowe

Re: IML: Please Welcome Phil & Judi Rowe

While everyone has a different tale to tell regarding mileage, our summer vacation driving, 3000 miles last year and 3400 miles this past summer yielded 17.8 mpg and 17.4 mpg respectively. Having the air conditioning on full time and spending time in the Appalachian twisties probably accounts for this years reduction.

The 354 is a fairly economical engine if you try to keep the secondaries closed.

I think most people who own '56's with tell you they are great cars. You made a good choice.

Gary Kitterman
'56 C-73 "Babe"