Enviado el: miércoles, 25 de octubre de 2006 17:52
Para: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: RE: IML: Starting 66 after long... how to share photos

Miguel,

If you send your photos and the story of your car into
the website, we'd be happy to create a page for your
car on the 1966 section of the site - I bet that
everyone would be interested in seeing and reading all
about it!

This is available to anyone that's interested and is a
convenient way to share your good fortune with others.

Emailing a link beats sending photos all over the
place.

Go to the website and hit the CONTACT US button when
you're ready.

-Kenyon