Re: IML: plastic golden lion emblems 1960

-- James    L BURTON <brnxbmbr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Im jim and having trouble getting messages out,

I'm seeing them.

I need the plastic golden lion emblems
> for my 60,

Visit Emblemagic on the web and then call them.

Be sitting down when you see the price and hear the
lead time.  George Laurie does not do these (yet) so
far as I know.  He is normally more reasonably priced
but is swamped and often has a long lead time as well
unless he has something in the can and ready to go.

Also I would like to find some original keys
> that would fit an ignition switch, that I also need

Original 196o Imperial keys are gold-anodized
aluminum.  They are unavailable unless you're ready to
spend $300-$500 for a set (I was) and are prepared to
camp out on ebay for a few years to duke it out with
everyone else IF they come up.  You'll want the
matching golden trunk key as well.

Otherwise the blank is the same as other 1960's-1980's
Mopar ignition keys and can be had in steel for $2.65
at the local key place so far as I know.

Kenyon Wills