Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 8:47 PM
Subject: IML: My turn for the '90s ABS brake problem

My mechanic informs me that the slow fluid leak from behind the master cylinder can only be remedied by replacing the fabled ABS system at a cost of $2000, and parts are on back order 'til December.

At my request, he contacted the service department of a local dealer who informed him their shop stopped honoring the "lifetime" warranty on portions of this work two years ago.

I am not up on the latest, so can someone please let me know if this is, in fact, a new twist in the never-ending saga of '90s Imperial ABS brakes?

Thanks,

David

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

Do you Yahoo!?