Re: IML: Radio antenna Imp/Plymouth

I believe Plymouth only offered a manual antenna.

Regardless, according to the parts book, the Dodge and Plymouth C-bodies use
a different antenna than even the Chrysler, much less the Imperial.

The Fury part numbers are as follows:

Antenna Package, manual 2771 984
Mast only 2580 622

Just FYI, neither of these parts numbers is shared with other 1967 Mopars.

I would check with Year One and Layson's Restorations, or look on eBay.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon