Re: IML: 1963 Imperial fender emblem

Ray,
61 through '63 are identical except for the "backing" piece. There's a brass shadow that's easily removable. These emblems are readily available. So, don't bid them up too high. There's more were they came from.

We'd love to get some photos of your convertibles posted on the website. Send me a note off list and I can help get them posted!

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyPolara/index.html

TUMANYCARS wrote:
I am looking for a fender emblem for the left fender. The ones on my car are chrome. On ebay someone is selling a pair of gold emblems off of a 62. They look identical. Did 63's come with the gold emblems? Ray 2-63 convertibles