IML: door spring kit for my '66

Hello Everybody,

I remember reading on the Imperial Web Site Club that somebody makes a spring kit for the driver's door. The door spring makes a terrible popping noise when opening and closing the door.

Does anybody on the list know anything about these spring kits for my '66?

Rich W.

'66 Crown

'73 LeBaron

'75 LeBaron