Re: IML: IML-Webmonsters: 1953 (Chrysler) Imperial Home Page

Re: IML: IML-Webmonsters: 1953 (Chrysler) Imperial Home Page

I will forward this to the 600 member club mailing
list.

Folks, Please reply DIRECTLY TO:

==================
BLK93VTTE@xxxxxxx
==================

who wrote:

> HI, WOULD ANYONE IN YOUR CLUB BE INTERESTED IN PARTS
> FROM A  1953 CUSTOM ? NO
> ENGINE OR TRANS, BUT MANY OTHER PARTS, BUMPERS,
> FENDERS,  INTERIOR. BUT NO
> POWER WINDOW SWTCHES.  LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS
> INTERESTED.
>
> THANKS,
> TERRENCE

Terrence, there is a free classified ad section at
www.imperialclub.com under IMPERIALS FOR SALE that
will get you more notice as well.  Sometimes a little
slow to work as people don't always check that place
daily or even weekly.

Kenyon Wills
imperialclub.com website volunteer