Re: IML: Leaded fuel

HI All.. Yes thats very true... but the only other purpose that I ever heard for any other application for ATF (automatic transmission fluid) other then in the transmission was that it makes and excellent engine flush just prior to changing the oil .. I agree that if added in the fuel tank it would make smoke signals.....
On Nov 2, 2006, at 5:53 AM, DR CHALLENGER wrote:

no way in the crankcase could it have any effect on the  valves.

From: Mark Pappas <lillyvine@xxxxxxxxxxx>

HI All... I think he means to put it in the crankcase and run the engine a bit ,just prior to changing the oil......
On Oct 31, 2006, at 8:06 PM, DR CHALLENGER wrote:

all that will do is smoke like crazy.

From: <mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx>
All you have to do is ru;n a quart of ATF once in a while and that will act like a buffer for the valves. I mashist told me this one and I ran it in my 69 Super Bee that I had install a 64 413 in and nev er had a problem. I ran it hard.