IML: parts store

                                          all parts stores sell all kind of goodies ie:
 octane boost lead suppliment engine flush ect! i would think these are tested
and proven before they can be sold? i never had had luck with octane boosters
still have ping when in the floor but 93 octane was like reg back in 64!
 i live in md sonoco had 94 up till last year here and its gone ive had seen it in penn
slvania but a mailer here said he,s in penn and its going away too! maybe if we all
lobby sonoco they will bring famous 260 back