Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 7:00 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: parts store

                                          all parts stores sell all kind of goodies ie:

 octane boost lead suppliment engine flush ect! i would think these are tested

and proven before they can be sold? i never had had luck with octane boosters

still have ping when in the floor but 93 octane was like reg back in 64!

 i live in md sonoco had 94 up till last year here and its gone ive had seen it in penn

slvania but a mailer here said he,s in penn and its going away too! maybe if we all

lobby sonoco they will bring famous 260 back