Re: IML: Progress Report

Dan <sunup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes the stock carb is still on. I have a 650 Eldebrock I bought for my hot rod that is still new in the box.
Dan -- You have the solution to your problems right there in your hands.  If the car still has the original Holley on it, remove it and RUN, don't walk, to the nearest trash can!  Install the Edelbrock you have, and I bet the car will run like new.

Good luck!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

  My Collection of Imperials

1965 Imperial LeBaron
  1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
  1970 Imperial LeBaron