Re: IML: Gawkers and Ego and Peeves

YB,

Some great points in your email.  I have thought about the ego thing,
and while I am still in denial, you are correct.  I live in DC, and
have no garage or off street site on which to clean my car.  I
recently waxed my car about 3 weeks ago, on the street in front of my
house.  This invited a whole host of people walking by, making
comments, with a few people stopping and talking to me while I worked
on my car.  You might want to throw in the fact that unsolicited
advice from complete strangers is always going to happen along with
the usual gawkers. (I am not about to put spray paint on my car to
temporarily cover up paint defects-oh hell no).

May you find a star to guide it by!

Scott

'73 triple black two door coupe.