From: DReese@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:40 AM
Subject: IML: 1960 Part numbers

I've had a couple glitches with NAPA's part numbers recently and could use some
input from you all.

NAPA says the part number for spark plug wires is MPW2802.  I tried that set and
the wires for the left side plugs are waaaay too short.

Additionally I need to get new points and a condenser.  I have the cap and rotor
and hopefully they are right - haven't installed them yet.

Anyone have numbers handy that match the 1960 413?

Thanks,
Donn Reese
1960 Custom 4dr hdtp