Re: IML: no fire in this hole

I forgot to add that my old fuel filter was completely plugged both at the pump and also in the gas tank.  I hooked up my portable boat fuel tank filled with new 93 octane gas and I was able to drive this up off the street as I couldn't budge the car by pushing it.

I recommend that you spend $20 for a boat fuel tank that has a hand pump in the line and disconnect the old fuel line and patch this into the gas line above the pump.  My car started right up and ran rough due to the bent rods, but was good enough to drive it where I needed it to work on it again.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster, HistoryTV.net
http://historytv.net