Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 7:34 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Gawkers

I find it interesting that my 64 LeBaron doesn't seem to draw attention, maybe because it's a daily driver and folks are used to seeing it. It looks very nice, doesn't have the coat hanger wire antennae or anything, but here in northern Virginia I receive only the occasional comment. That's alright, I just enjoy having the car. I guess the experience is a little different for every owner.