RE: IML: Gawker's vs. Admirer's

Glad you said that Kristian, I am somewhat younger -
31, and 11 years ago was when I saw my first and since
then have been in love with this car, and feel that as
long as people keep coming out to shows and keeping
the Imperial alive (and out of derby's) the younger
generation will appreciate and admire the Imp as much
as I do & I can't wait to own mine to continue what
most of you have been doing for so long.