IML: backfiring, missing

Hello all,

    I need the help of the Imperial tech's.  My 63 just started to backfire and/or miss on when I excel.  When it's cold it seems to run fine but once it warms up it runs a little rough and gets that backfiring and lurching action.  I checked the spark plugs, they seem fine.  This is driving me nuts and I'm sure it's driving other people nuts to listen to a beautiful car make such bad noises.