Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 3:38 PM
Subject: IML: backfiring advice

Hello all,

    I have gotten a LOT of good places to look for the problem with the backfiring.  It does run perfect at an Idle when I first start it in the morning so I would have to say its an issue warmed up and under a load. I neglected to let everyone know that I switched the car over to an electronic ignition, sorry.  I will start with the coil and condenser and move on to other things from there.  I will let you all know how it turns out.  I guess I could just have a mechanic look at it but where's the fun in that !?

Chris M.
63 Imperial with hic ups