RE: IML: Please Welcome Chad Parker

There is safety in size especially for a new first time driver.  I can relate back when my first car was my grandfather’s ’55 Cadillac Coupe DeVille and my 2nd car that I bought with my own money like you I did drive to high school was a ’62 Cadillac 9 passenger Limo.  Now that took up 2 car spaces but I was able to pick up about 8 girls (well one was my sister) on the way to school and we had a blast. You would become popular if you car pool in a ’65 LeBaron.  You got another 100,000 miles on that baby if you take care of it. Keep it in great running order and you should be able to have it pro painted later. Don’t listen to those that think you got an old man’s car.  Your car is the ultimate “cool”.  And don’t let that big 440 get away from you.  It’s got more power then you think!

Welcome Chad! Study the site carefully and you will see that we are all just as excited about our cars as you are! Its a life long obsession!

Paul W.

> New Subscriber(s): Chad Parker
> Email Address is: parkerc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: