From: Newportnavaho@xxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 8:14 PM
Subject: IML: Nylon Timing Gears

I have a FSM from 1965. I have studied the engine spec and such and have not found the detailed information on whether the camshaft sprocket has nylon teeth, or not. I do remember discussion of this in earlier threads. I'm just not sure I remember if anyone knew when this change occurred. Knowing the extent of expertise here, I'd wager we can get an accurate answer.